Flexible Financing Options
Solar financing options have never been better for homeowners, commercial properties and non-profit businesses. Suns Up Solar partners with local financial institutions.
We help you find the best solar financing solution for your needs.
Own your solar power system.
Maximize solar savings over time.
- 30% solar tax credit lowers system cost
- Pay less than you currently pay to PG&E
- Pay off your loan in typically 5+ years
- Increase the value of your home or business
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE):
Affordable new financing option! 100% solar financing through your property taxes.
- No credit rating required
- Low monthly payments
- Tax deductible interest
- Finance up to 20 years
- 30% solar tax credit
PACE Financing Program → VIDEO ›››
The CaliforniaFIRST Program is a Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing program for residential and commercial properties. Through an innovative partnership with your county, CaliforniaFIRST allows property owners to finance the installation of energy and water improvements on homes or businesses through the issuance of a municipal bond and pay the amount back as a line item on their property tax bill. CaliforniaFIRST financing doesn’t rely on your credit rating and you don’t need to put any money down. Ask Suns Up Solar for additional information or visit CaliforniaFIRST.org.
Rent your solar energy.
Install solar for zero down and pay less for electricity from day one.
Rent your solar panels system.
- Low monthly fee to lease a solar system
- Solar equipment is owned by a third party, and they are responsible for any repairs
Solar Power Purchase Agreements (PPA):
Pay only for your solar power generation.
- Low monthly fee for solar electricity
- Solar system is owned by a third party
- Fixed monthly fee, less than you pay to PG&E
100% solar financing at no cost to you.
Thousands of homeowners have financed energy and water-efficiency upgrades with CaliforniaFIRST! Contact Suns Up Solar ››